Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogging or what in the heck am I doing?

First things first. Yes, there is a reason for the title of this blog which will become apparent if you hang around long enough. Who knows, I might even figure out something clever and pithy to tell you. Fifty points to the person who can tell me the artist and song that the title of the blog is from. It may not get you much, but at least you can brag about how old you are and how young you pretend to be.

As you probably guessed, I am a rather sarcastic person in a sarcastic world. But I suppose the big question is: "What possesses a middle aged guy who never was never able to consistanly keep a journal?" (For you folks under 20, that is a "Paper blog". It was like, before the wonderful age of Microsoft...). I tried several times and never got the hang of it. We will see where this goes.

During this exploration, the topics will be varied and sometimes strange. SO..............
Here we go with a "blues riff in B, watch me for the changes and try to keep up"

0 comments: